Thursday, September 1, 2011

Welcome {baby}

Hi there. It has been a long time since I sat down and made a card 'just because', I am always trying to come up with new ideas for sets of cards for the shop, taking into account what sells and what doesn't, how customers seem to prefer sets of cards as this is the more cost effective way to purchase when you have to add postage in... etc. So, today, I just sat down at my craft table and enjoyed making a single card for no apparent reason whatsoever... 




... as you can see, my love affair with banners/pennants/bunting has not come to an end just yet;-)

Enjoy your day wherever it takes you, thanks for stopping by.

{Edited to add: I was a little chuffed... to say the least... yesterday, when a lovely fellow creative Brisvegian did a little shout out for Sweet Simplicitee over at her gorgeous blog Little Chrissy, thankyou very much Chris and I hope you love the birdy tags that are headed your way}

2 comments:

Susie said...

Such an adorable card.

Cassy said...

Nice card.
Have a great weekend.


Cassy from Download Guitar Lessons