Monday, September 5, 2011

Thankyou to a New Friend

Hi there all. I want to send out a big thankyou today to Katia from Plushka's Craft for doing a little feature on SweetSimplicitee over at her gorgeous blog. Grab a cup of coffee, or tea if you fancy {I am a coffee girl} and pop on over to have a bit of an ogle at the beautiful crafty goodness that is Plushka's Craft.

I couldn't leave without a quick share of some cute patterned cards I made last week using this pretty paper from My Little Shoebox... these would make such cute thankyou's/invitations for a special little cherub, don't you think?


Have a lovely week, thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Kathy, have just stumbled accross your beautiful blog and thought I would say hello! You do make very lovely things and your blog is really sweetly put together, I really like your blog buttons in your sidebar, they are gorgeous :) Jenny x

Susie said...

Congrats on being featured on her blog! Very sweet cards.

Andreea said...

Hi Kathy,

I stumbled upon your blog recently (link on a link on a link, not actually stumbleupon :)) and I love your paper crafts! You inspire me to get back into the paper making! It's been a while :-(. But anyway, just wanted to drop a quick note to say I enjoy your work!

Kathy said...

Thankyou for the lovely comments ladies, you have made my day:)