Friday, October 8, 2010

{Final Market Tidbits}

Good afternoon Blog Friends. Tomorrow is the day...weeee!!!...my first time ever selling at the BrisStyle Indie Mother and Child Market, so I am getting very excited and praying to the weather fairies to smile down upon Hamilton tomorrow.

I have been madly putting the final touches on my wares for the day (that's been the fun part, I have loved every minute:-))...racing around organising financial type stuff as I have had the pleasure of being a victim of credit card fraud this week (just awesome to be in the Woolies checkout and not able to pay for my milk on my cancelled card, yay, thankyou so much feral dodgy person)...checking out fridges as the door hinge thingy broke on my only 6 year old Westinghouse - the fellow who fixed it and charged me almost $200 to then have the door fall on me while I was getting out the carrots to cook dinner two hours later (yeah, thanks to you too Mr I Said There Was No Guarantee It Would Last)...and just been having a generally fun week...hmmm... do you sense a little sarcasm there???

Anyways, I am finally all sorted and ready to go bright and early in the morning.. and may even get a minute this afternoon to cover the grey's in my hair... yay! Here are some piccies of my cards all ready to go...

  

... I thought I would share the shot of my cards from the other direction. Dear Hubby works with cranes (real ones), every time I look over at where I have my cards all set up, I have a little giggle at them sharing their little display with a model crane (a replica of one from his work), I mean the thing is huge, this is when it doesn't even have all the boom out... the conditions one must work in....


I have also been working on some Star Albums to take along tomorrow. Usually when I make these little numbers, I personalise them with a name on the front. After umming and ahhing over what to put on these for weeks - Baby, Grandmother, Mum, Mother, Sister, etc, so they will be suitable for purchase for a number of people and for a number of occasions, I have decided to leave them blank. I am going to offer the option of personalising them for an additonal small charge, or selling them as is, a blank album to be filled with treasures precious to the purchaser.





Well, without wanting to sound like the Woolworths Fresh Market Update dude... that's my market update.. hope to see you there tomorrow ♥



4 comments:

Paper Tree Studio said...

Hi Kathy, It's my first time and BiMC tomorrow too. Your cards and albums look amazing. I'll make sure to pop on over and introduce myself tomorrow. Lets hope we get a fine day! Michelle

Anonymous said...

hello beautiful,love your work,good luck on Saturday at the markets.
love you

Brooke said...

Good luck tomorrow Kathy! I am sure your stall will be a huge success - your stuff is soooo pretty!! xox

Tamara | One Craftee Mumma said...

Goodluck tomorrow! Fingers crossed for a great first market!