Friday, February 19, 2010

Crafting up a Storm!!!

Happy Friday All! I have been madly making a few Mother's Day cards to have on hand... I did go a little overboard;) I am hoping that the girls school is having a stall or something and may need some, I may even try and put some in my Etsy store if I get a chance.



My usual style, sweet simplicity, just the way I like it...


I just love this October Afternoon "Farm Fresh" paper and have been waiting to crack it open;)



Next up, Mother's Day Amy Butler style...



...I will be so devastated when I come to the end of my Teabox butterflies, I love each and every one of them.

Enjoy your weekend, thanks for checking in to see what I have been up to, be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post for a wee little give-a-way. Smiles, bye for now.
Kathy

Card Ingredients
Card 1: Paper - October Afternoon's Farm Fresh 8 x 8 pad, Ribbon - Old Olive by SU!, Stamp - Occassional Greetings by SU!, Ink - Old Olive by SU!, Punch - Apron Lace border punch by Fiskars.
Card 2: Cardstock - Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip by SU!, Ribbon - Chocolate Chip by SU!, Stamp - Occassional Greetings by SU!, Ink - Chocolate Chip by SU!, Butterfly - Amy Butler Teabox Butterflies, Punches - Large Circle by Francheville and Scallop Border by SU!, White Gel Pen by Signo.

1 comment:

Jini said...

You sure HAVE been crafting up a storm lovie. I love the look of all those cards in a pile! After seeing your cards I may just have to crack and get yet another scalloped border punch I think! And I agree, that OA paper is cute, wonder if I've got that? Hmmm.