Saturday, February 6, 2010

Colour Play

Do you ever see a colour combination and just fall in love with it... even if it was a combo you would never dream of putting together yourself? This is how I felt when I saw the gorgeous photo posted on Melissa Phillips' blog. Red, Kraft and Cream wouldn't be my usual choices, but I just had to make something using it, it looks so vintagey and pretty together, don't you think? I couldn't help but add in a little pink and rusty brown for good measure;)




I hope you are having a lovely weekend, thanks for stopping by to see what I have been up to.

Smiles :) bye for now,
Kathy

Ingredients:
Cardstock: Kraft, Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla - SU!
Stamps: Fresh Cuts - SU!
Ink: Bark - Versa cube
Punches: Corner Rounder - EK Success, Apron Lace Border Punch - Fiskars
Other: Rubon (Loop to Loop) - SU!, Pearls - Ruby Rock-It, Flourish template - Bazzill Basics, Ribbon and Red Embroidery Thread - Spotlight

1 comment:

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.