Sunday, October 23, 2011

{Sweetest Christmas}

Hi there, I cannot believe how fast this year is going. While Christmas still feels so far away, approx 62 days to be precise, the copious amounts of decorations and Christmas paraphanelia in the shops is kind of getting me a little excited. I do admit to loving Christmas tunes also, and can't wait til I can start annoying the family with my yearly run of continuous playing of Myer's 'Spirit of Christmas' Cd's which I have bought every year for about 10 years - they will love me even more this year cos now I have the iPod, I can just load them all on and weeeeeeee, away we go! No more having to choose only 3 discs at a time on the stereo CD changer thingy!

To get in the spirit, I have made a start on my Christmas cards. I shared one lot with you last week, here is another set that I really love, anything that has baker's twine has to be a winner, right?


I love pink and red for Christmas instead of the traditional red and green combo.

Thanks for popping by:)

No comments: