Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Retro Love

Hi there Blog Friends. Guess what?? I have ANOTHER new stamp set to test out on you... hee hee. Ok, so maybe I should have started with "Hi, my name is Kathy and I am a Stamp-a-holic"...

I seem to be a little obsessed with retro/vintage inspired stamps at the moment, I loved this Hero Arts set when I saw it and simply had to have it. I thought it would be nice packaged up as a set of cards.







What crafty treats are you obsessed with at the moment?

Thankyou for stopping in, and thankyou for the lovely comments, they are truly appreciated :-)
Have a lovely day.

Card Ingredients
Cardstock: Cream - LSS
Paper: Thrift Shop Collection's 'One of a Kind' - October Afternoon
Stamps: Vintage - Hero Arts
Ink: Black StazOn

3 comments:

MicheyMoo said...

I've had my eye on these gorgeous stamps too....but I resisted them in my recent HA purchase. Now I'm regretting that decision - these are lovely and I love that OA DP - perfect sentiments that do all the talking for you. xx

Paper Tree Studio said...

I bought these a couple of weeks back too - just love them!! Michelle

Brenda @ 13 Acres said...

wow - they are beautiful!! we all need a little addiction - hehe!!