Friday, May 21, 2010

Butterflies and Birthday Parties

Hello there. Sorry that my posts have been somewhat few and far between at the moment, I won't tell any lies, it is going to be that way for a little while yet, thanks for hanging in there with me :)

I have two cards to share with you today, first up is a birthday card for a little school friend of the girls', who is having a fairy party soon...



... and the next one is a clean and simple idea that I had in my mind, using more of those yummy October Afternooon Thrift Shop papers and some pretty ribbon that my lovely friend gave me a little while ago, I have been waiting for just the right card to use it ...



I hope you have had a lovely week, and enjoy your weekend wherever it takes you.
Thanks for stopping by, bye for now ♥
Photobucket
Ingredients
Happy Birthday: White Cardstock - LSS, Stamps - My Little Princess by Technique Tuesday, Paper - Best Creations Inc., Pretty in Pink Ribbon, Close to Cocoa Ink, Pretty in Pink Ink and Chocolate Chip Marker - all SU!, Chipboard Letters - American Crafts, Rub-ons - Pebbles Inc., Apron Lace Border Punch - Fiskars

Krafty Butterflies: Kraft Cardstock - SU!, Dots Embossing Folder - QuicKutz, Ribbon - LSS (thankyou Jini ♥ ), Butterfly Punch - EK Success, Paper - Thrift Shop 8 x 8 pad by October Afternoon

1 comment:

Cuggles! Kids said...

Love them both. Ok, I love the butterflys more! We have buterflys on everything in this house. You're very clever. : )